Traditional Funeral with Casket - $5240
Our Traditional Funeral with Casket Pricing Includes:
- Basic Services of Facilities & Staff
- Transfer of deceased to funeral home (within a 25 mile radius)
- Embalming, dressing, and cosmetics (non autopsied)
- Use of facilities and staff for visitation including vigil (4 hours)
- Use of facilities and staff for funeral ceremony in our chapel or your church
- Casket Coach (Hearse) and a Service/Utility vehicle for transporting flowers
- Crucifix (if applicable) "taxable"
- 20 Gauge Steel Non-Gasketed Casket available in 6 colors (pictured) "taxable"
All prices listed are package selections which offer a discount off of our itemized General Price List. Packages are only available if the casket is purchased from one of our funeral establishments. The prices do not include cash advance items, taxes or cemetery charges. Prices are for services being held Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. If you choose to purchase your casket elsewhere, our services prices will be itemized from our General Price List.
Cash Advance Items (Not all fees will apply):
County Filing Fee for the Disposition Permit: $12.00 and up
Certified Copies of the Death Certificate (Each): $24.00 and up
County Coroner Transport Fee: $135.00 to $400.00
Memorial Register Book: $50.00
Memory Folders (per 100): $50.00
Prayer Cards (per 100): $50.00
Clergy Honorarium: $125.00 to $400.00
An honorarium to the clergy will vary depending on what is customary with a particular church or clergy. While an honorarium is never given to an L.D.S. officiant, $300.00 is expected by all area Rabbis.